Louisville Slugger is proud to continue offering an industry-best one year limited warranty (may vary outside the U.S.) from the original purchasers receipt date. (The new SB116 Omaha is a "NO WARRANTY" bat.)
To avoid fraudulent claims, consumers must save original receipt (proof of purchase).
Making false or fraudulent claims is illegal. This includes altering or creating a counterfeit sales receipt to make an out-of-warranty product appear to be in-warranty and/or making a claims under a fictitious name or address or under any name or address not your own. Submitting such documentation to H&B for replacement is a violation of state and federal laws. H&B will retain any bat returned under a fraudulent claim and such conduct will be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agencies for further investigation which could result in Federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes. (18 USC, Citation 1341 and 1342)
Louisville Slugger's warranty obligation is to the original owner and is non-transferable. Louisville Slugger DOES NOT accept receipts from PayPal, Paypoint, eBay or other auction websites. Your receipt must be from an authorized Louisville Slugger dealer to receive warranty services.
While more durable than wood, aluminum and composite bats can break and possibly cause injury to the batter, other players, or spectators. Inspect your bat frequently for surface damages such as cracks, dents, chips or breaks. Do not use bats that are broken, chipped, dented, cracked or have loose end caps or knobs. Hillerich & Bradsby Co. reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person whom the Louisville Slugger Warranty Department deems as abusing its products or warranty policy.
Louisville Slugger tries to keep up with any rule changes that may arise throughout different leagues. We do not make or change the rules and cannot replace bats that no longer comply with rules that have been changed.
WITHIN THE U.S.
- Please have the following information available when calling or accessing our Web site for a return authorization (RA#): model number, length, weight, proof of purchase, date purchased and location where purchased.
- To request a return authorization number (RA#): Call the Louisville Slugger® Warranty Department, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Eastern time at 800-282-BATS (2287) or access our Web site at http://www.slugger.com, 24 hours a day.
- Ship your aluminum bat, freight prepaid (paid by customer), along with a copy of your proof of purchase to:
Warranty Department, RA# ______,
2620 East Francis Street
Ontario, CA 91761
Important note: do not attempt to physically drop off your warranty product(s) at the address above, we are not allowed to accept warranty items at this warehouse location from individuals. Your warranty claim must be shipped according to the stated policy.
- Upon receipt of product and proof of purchase our technical staff will examine the aluminum/composite bat. Louisville Slugger®,
shall have the option to either repair or replace, at its discretion,
aluminum/composite bats found to have manufacturing or material defects. Repair or replacement bats will be shipped via
Ground service within 2 business days after receipt of your bat (we will
reciprocate your method of shipping if shipped via an expedited manner), pending stock availability. The substitution of a comparable model will be made should a discontinued bat no longer be available. If a replacement bat is sent, the replacement bat does not start a new one-year warranty but does fulfill the remainder of the warranty from the original date on the proof of purchase. All replacement bats will be marked.
If our technical staff concludes that the bat does not meet warranty criteria, your bat will be returned. Please note that our high performance TPS® and TPX® bats are manufactured with ultra-thin walls to maximize performance. It is possible that slight indentations (dings) and/or surface deformations (out-of-roundness) may occur. This does not constitute a defective product.
OUTSIDE THE U.S.
- A limited warranty of less than one year may exist in some countries.
- Return your aluminum/composite bat, along with proof of purchase, to the dealer from which it was purchased. Do not return your aluminum/composite bat to Louisville Slugger®.
- If the dealer agrees that the bat is defective, the dealer can provide you with a replacement or order one from the Louisville Slugger® distributor in your country. The substitution of a comparable model may be made should a discontinued bat no longer be available.
- If the dealer concludes the bat does not meet warranty criteria, then your bat will be returned to you. Please note that our high performance TPS® and TPX® bats are manufactured with ultra-thin walls to maximize performance. It is possible that slight indentations (dings) and/or surface deformations (out-of-roundness) may occur. This does not constitute a defective product. A ring gauge test will be performed to verify conformity of barrel diameter to association regulations.
* Hillerich & Bradsby Company reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who our Louisville Slugger Warranty Department deems as abusing our products or warranty policy.
Online Warranty Form