LXT 2019 Tech Tabs
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology
- VCX™ Technology
- LS Pro Comfort Grip™
- Ultra-lightweight X-Cap design
Patented PBF Barrel Technology
Louisville Slugger PBF Barrel Technology gives you not only an expanded sweet spot – but maximum pop from the first swing to the last.
VCX™ Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle. What does this mean? Better controlled vibration and an unparalleled feel when you make contact.
LS Pro Comfort Grip™
The all-new LS Pro Comfort Grip™ is designed with one thing in mind: control. This grip features a perfect blend of tack and comfort for more control than ever before.
Ultra-lightweight X-Cap design
The seemingly small details matter. A new ultra-lightweight X-cap helps you catch up to the high heat with improved swing speed and better durability.
Fastpitch Bat Comparison Chart
- VCX™ Technology: Allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle that controls vibration and unmatched feel on contact.
- VCX™ Technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type.
- LS Pro Comfort Grip™ - Locks hands into the grip, giving you better control and feel.
- Ultra-Balanced swing weight: Perfect for extreme control and maximum swing speed.
- Ultra-lightweight X-Cap design: Provides improved swing speed; low-profile design increases barrel length for extended sweet spot.
- Patented PBF Barrel Technology: Gives you maximum pop right out of the wrapper.
- 7/8" standard Fastpitch handle diameter
|Product SKU(s)||WTLFPLX19A833, WTLFPLX19A834|
|Barrel Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Certification||USSSA, ISA, NSA, ASA, ISF|