Louisville Slugger is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-7908, if you have any issues accessing information on this website.
You are here
Placed an order?Check Order Status
- How do I create an account to shop on Slugger.com?You will just need to provide us with some information and set up your new account here.
- What should I do if I forget my password?You can retrieve your password by providing us your email address here.
- Where do I enter a promotional or discount code?You will have an opportunity to enter a promotional/discount code on the shopping cart page. Once you've added everything you are ordering to your shopping cart, there is a field to enter your code on the right side of the page. Enter your code, then click "Apply" before proceeding to checkout.
- How can I pay for my order?Slugger.com invites you to pay for your order using either PayPal, or a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card.
- Can I purchase/pay with a gift card?No- we are unable to accept gift cards for online orders.
- How do I make a purchase using PayPal?To make a purchase using PayPal, just select the PayPal payment option at checkout. You will be redirected to PayPal's site to complete your transaction. Once your transaction is completed on PayPal's site, you will return to DeMarini.com to complete your order.
- Can I edit my order once it has been placed?Online orders cannot be edited once they are placed. Web orders are given top priority at our warehouse and typically begin the shipping process shortly after the order is submitted.
- Where can I check the status of my order?After logging in to Slugger.com, your order tracking number can be found in "My Account" under "Order History." Please note that items from the same order may ship separately.
- Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?Online orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed, but our return process is quick and easy! Orders can be returned within 30 days as long as they are new, unused, and in their original packaging. You can return the order using the prepaid shipping label and Return Form that are included in the original shipment. You can expect to receive your refund within 1-2 business days after the order/product is received back at our facility.
Please note that ALL custom orders are final and cannot be canceled.
- Why is my order on hold?If your order appears to be "On Hold" within your account, it means the order was declined by our credit card processor. You will not be charged, and any authorization charges from Louisville Slugger will disappear within 1-2 business days.
You can contact your bank for more information about the declined charge, but the current order will no longer be valid so you are free to place a new order with your updated payment information.
- Why did you charge me more for my order? You will notice a temporary authorization charge (10% of your order total) on your card. This charge is used to validate your card before processing. The charge will disappear within 2 days, and you will only be charged for the order total you were given at checkout when it ships.
Some products ship from different locations. If items in your order are shipped separately, you will be charged separately for the items. However, the order total will still be the amount stated at checkout.
- How is tax calculated?Sales tax is determined based on your shipping address. Please keep in mind that the sales tax you see in your shopping cart is an estimate; you will see the final sales tax when you place your order.
- Can I place a tax exempt order online?The Wilson Family of Brands is pleased to offer tax exempt purchasing for qualifying organizations. Click here to find out more.
- I'm looking for a product that isn't listed on your site. Where can I find it?If a product is not listed on our site, it is not available for online purchase. However, some products are exclusive to our authorized dealers; you can contact your local authorized dealer for more information about their items in stock. While our currently available stock is up to date on our site, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for information about new product releases in the future.
- Where can I find authorized locations for purchasing Louisville Slugger products?You can find the nearest authorized locations by using our dealer locator. Just click the Find a Dealer link at the top right corner of the page to get started.
- The item I want is out of stock. Can you notify me when it comes back in stock?We are unable to notify you when an item comes back in stock; however, the inventory on our website is always up to date and you can keep an eye on our social media pages for updates about product releases.
- What is Louisville Slugger's return policy?
Louisville Slugger offers returns on most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please note that custom product orders are final and cannot be returned. Please follow these additional guidelines when making a return to Slugger.com:
- Item must be in new condition. Clothing must be unworn.
- Item must be returned with all original packaging and accessories (includes box or plastic poly bag).
- As long as you have the return form and label from your purchase, no recipt is necessary to process your return.
- You will need to provide your order number on your return form, which you can find in your order confirmation email.
- Will I be charged for a return?You won't be charged for a return as long as you provide your return form and label with your return shipment.
- How do I return a product purchased on Slugger.com?Fill out the return form on the back of the receipt you received with your order. If you need a copy, contact us. Once the product has been received back, the product will be quickly assessed by our team and if it meets our requirements, you will receive a refund back to the payment method used on your original purchase.
- Can I return a product to Slugger.com that was purchased from an authorized dealer?Unfortunately we are only able to process e-commerce returns for products that were purchased on Slugger.com. If you purchased a product from an authorized dealer, you can inquire about returning it by contacting the dealer directly.
- Can I return a product that was given to me as a gift?Yes you can! If your product was purchased through an authorized dealer, you will need to contact the dealer to facilitate your return. If your product was purchased online, you can return it as long as it meets our return guidelines:
- Product must be new, unused and in its original package.
- Custom orders/product cannot be returned.
- Refund will be processed within 48 hours of us receiving the returned product.
If your product meets these requirements, you can return it using a return form and label, which would have been included in the shipment. If you no longer have access to these, please contact us to recieve them.
- What is the status of my return?If you've shipped your product back to us for a return along with the correct return form and label, your refund will be processed within 48 hours of our receipt of the shipment. If you need to check on the status of your shipment, you can use the tracking number from UPS for your return shipment on the UPS site to check whether we have received it or not.
- How soon will I receive my refund after I have returned my item?
- Once your return is processed, a refund is instantly requested and will show on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days.
- If you shipped the item back to Louisville Slugger at your own expense, and the return is a result of a Louisville Slugger error, you will be refunded your shipping cost when we process the return. If the return is not due to a Louisville Slugger error, shipping will not be refunded.
- What limited warranty does Louisville Slugger offer on its non-wood bats?Please click on the following link for Louisville Slugger’s Non-Wood Bat Limited Warranty.
- Does Louisville Slugger offer any express warranty on its wood bats?All 2020 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime bats come with a 30-day limited warranty. Restrictions apply. The limited warranty does not apply to previous model year MLB Prime wood bats or Youth Prime bats. Visit the Wood Bat Limited Warranty page HERE for complete details.
NOTE: Louisville Slugger does offer a 120-day limited warranty on its MLB Hybrid (wood composite) bats.
- What limited warranty does Louisville Slugger offer on its non-bat products?Please click on the following link for Louisville Slugger’s Non-Bat Limited Warranty.
- How do I make a non-wood bat warranty claim?For non-wood bat warranty claims, please complete the Louisville Slugger’s Non-Wood Bat Limited Warranty Claim Request.
- How long will my bat warranty claim take to process?Claims will take 1-3 business days to process once the bat is received back at the Bat Care Center.
- How do I make a non-bat warranty claim?For non-bat warranty claims, please complete the Warranty Claim Request.
- What can I purchase with the voucher from my warranty claim?A voucher from a warranty claim can only be used to purchase the product that your warranty claim was originally submitted for.
- Can I use the remainder of my voucher from a warranty claim on a new order?No- a voucher from a warranty claim is only valid for a single order.
- When will my order ship?Ground Orders normally take between 24-48 hours to ship out of our warehouse. Orders placed with expedited shipping, if placed before the cut off time (1 pm CST), will ship the same day.
- What is the cutoff time for next-day and second-day delivery? Orders must be placed by 1pm CST to be eligible for next-day or second-day delivery.
Custom orders have lead times and will ship within the specified timeframe on your order confirmation.
- What are the shipping fees?Ground shipping is free for all orders, regardless of the order value. Second day and overnight shipping options are also available for most products and the cost for these options will be displayed at checkout.
- Can I track my order?Yes. In your shipping confirmation email, there is a link that leads you to tracking information. You will have to login to your account and view your order history.
- Can I ship to an APO/FPO address? No, unfortunately Louisville Slugger cannot ship to an APO/FPO address
- Can I ship to an international address? No. At this time, Louisville Slugger can only ship orders to the 50 United States.
- Where does my order ship from? Most stock product ships from our warehouse in Mt. Juliet, TN.
DeMarini bats and custom composite bats ship from Hillsboro, OR.
Custom Slugger wood bats ship from Louisville, KY.
Most apparel items ship from our warehouse in Sparta, TN.
Leather Footballs and custom inflates ship from our warehouse in Ada, OH.
- What happens when my tracking says "delivered" but I have not received my package? Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days. If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If your package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed in the tracking information. If you do not receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
- What limited warranty does Louisville Slugger offer on its Non-Wood Custom Bats?Non-Wood Custom Bats are covered by Louisville Slugger’s Non-Wood Bat Limited Warranty.
Please note, it is your responsibility to review your order and confirm that it is correct before submitting it to us. Your Custom Product is specifically made for you, and therefore Louisville Slugger cannot accept returns or refunds of Custom Products if the dissatisfaction is not due to an error by Louisville Slugger. For instance, Louisville Slugger cannot refund personalized product if the quality issue is due to: Typographical errors, misspelled words or name, incorrect grammar, unfinished text, or other material provided by the user.
Design or creative choices. Please be sure you are satisfied with the color combinations and overall layout of your products before submitting your order. Louisville Slugger also reserves the right to reject any designs with profanity or offensive content.
- Does Louisville Slugger offer any express warranty on its Wood Custom Bats?All 2020 Louisville Slugger MLB Prime custom bats come with a 30-day limited warranty. Restrictions apply. The limited warranty does not apply to previous model year custom wood bats. Visit the Wood Bat Limited Warranty page HERE for complete details.
- When will I receive my Custom Product?The lead-time based on the type of Custom Product displays within your shopping cart. When your Custom Product ships an email with tracking complete tracking details will be delivered to you.
- Can I cancel or modify my order after it is placed?No. Once you place your order we begin the process of building your custom product, specifically for you so no cancellations or modifications to the design of your custom product are allowed.
- Can I return a custom product?No. Because we build this product specifically to your custom requirements, we can't accept returns.
- Will my products that are in stock wait to ship with my Custom Products? No. Your stock products will ship within one business day and your Custom Products will ship once it is complete. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with each shipment.
- Can I place a bulk order for custom products?Yes! Custom products are great for your organization or event. We can facilitate bulk orders of custom products over the phone, so just contact us to get the ball rolling.
- How do I clean my bat?It's best to use soap, water and elbow grease - they won't harm the surface coating or graphics. Steel and composite barrels are coated with hybrid powder-coatings, paints, special inks and clear coatings. Do not use acetone or other heavy-duty cleaners, as they will damage the surface.
- Does weather affect my bat?Cold weather affects the ball, not the bat. A ball's core becomes harder in cold weather, causing the ball to dent the bat. Some players think that keeping a bat warm before hitting will prevent denting, but what they actually want to do is keep the ball above 60°F. High'compression balls may also shorten the life of your bat, as well as team usage situations.
- What's the difference between Ash, Birch, and Maple?Ash, still widely popular among big league guys, provides the ultimate in flexibility due to its unique grain structure. More forgiving than maple, ash rarely sees fractured breakage. Visible grain lines allow for noticeable quality giving you the confidence you need when to step to the plate. Maple, the species preferred by most pro players, features the ultimate surface hardness and provides an unmatched sound and feel at contact. Naturally harder, maple offers added strength at impact. Closed grains eliminate flaking, commonly seen with ash, allowing superior durability against delamination. Birch, the fastest growing species in professional baseball, features the ideal combination of surface hardness and flexibility for increased durability. Hardness similar to maple provides great sound and feel at contact. Flexibility closer to ash allows for forgiveness on non-barrel contact, decreasing the chance of fractured breakage. Lighter per pound than maple, birch also affords lighter swing weights for comparable turning models.
- How do I care for an aluminum or composite bat?Aluminum Bats:
- Limit the bat to your individual use only.
- Rotate the bat 1/4 turn each swing.
- Do not use in temperatures below 60° (16° C).
- Do not store the bat in extreme hot or cold temperatures, such as in a car trunk or garage.
- Do not clean metal spikes or cleats with your bat.
- Use with leather-covered balls only, not plastic or rubber cage balls.
- Do not hit waterlogged balls.
- If using a softball bat, do not use balls that exceed 400lbs. compression.
Composite Bats: We recommend that you avoid (or attempt to limit) using your composite bat in temperatures below 55 degree Fahrenheit. There isn't a maximum temperature that you should avoid using your bat in; however composite bats tend to have slightly increased pop in hotter weather.
- What is the MLB Ink Dot?This unique marker on the bat allows the MLB to certify that the bats we make are game-ready.
In an effort to limit the amount of broken bats on the field, Major League Baseball and the Player's Association decided that all Maple and Birch bats must have their slope of grain inspected to be eligible for play in the MLB. The straighter the grain, the stronger the bat.
The MLB ink dot allows for the wood grain to be easily inspected and certifies it for play at the MLB level. Louisville Slugger's MLB Prime bats are the only bats on the market that are the same quality of wood that MLB players receive, and the ink dot proves it.
- What is BBCOR?BBCOR stands for Bat-Ball Coefficient of Restitution. This new bat standard replaces the previous BESR standard and is designed to achieve wood-like performance in non-wood bats. Beginning January 1, 2011 for college play and January 1, 2012 for high school play, all bats must be BBCOR certified.
A qualified BBCOR bat is a Big Barrel bat (2⅝") that is made by an approved bat licensee, has a BBCOR mark permanently attached to the bat that is recognized by NFHS or NCAA as a legal bat for NFHS or NCAA sanctioned play and has no more than a minus 3 ounces difference from the length of the bat. Minimum bat length is 29 inches. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark, once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.
To purchase our BBCOR bats or for more information, please visit our home page or the official Louisville Slugger Facebook page. We also have a Youtube channel – Slugger Nation– featuring videos of various players using and explaining our BBCOR bats.
- How do I hit with a wooden bat? The Louisville Slugger trademark is stamped on each and every one of our wooden bats. The stamp is always placed on the less sturdy side of the bat (this is the flat grain side). After a bat is produced, you can tell on which side the Louisville Slugger logo should be stamped by examining the wood grain surface of the bat. Typically, the further apart the wood grain lines are spaced on each section of the bat, the weaker that portion of the bat is. You do not want to hit the ball in this area. Not only does placing the Louisville Slugger trademark on our bats help to distinguish our products, it also aides in helping the hitter to realize where the sweet spot of the bat is located. When using a wooden bat, it is important to swing the bat with the Louisville Slugger trademark facing either up or down in order to maximize both the durability of the bat as well as the performance of the hitter. When standing at the plate, have the bat logo facing directly up toward the sky, or facing the ground. Bring the bat back as though you are preparing to swing. When you slowly bring the bat back around to where it would hit the ball, the logo should still be facing directly up or directly down. This will allow you to hit the ball with the bat in the area where the spring and summer growth are… the strongest part of the bat. We hope this information will help when using your Louisville Slugger bat! Good luck with your season!
- How can I leave feedback about a product I purchased?We love to hear how your equipment is working out for you! To leave feedback, just visit the product's corresponding page on our website and let us know what you think in the "Reviews" section at the bottom of the page.
- What is TRU3 technology?TRU3 Technology is a revolutionary 3-piece bat construction that features a patented elastomeric connection system between the barrel and the handle. This system allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle. To learn more, click here.
- My PRIME / SELECT / LXT / Z4 / HYPER Z bat has movement in the connection between the barrel and handle, is this normal?Yes. The patented elastomeric connection was designed to allow movement between the barrel and the handle (see U.S. Patent No. 8,226,505). Movement may reach the optimal range as the bat breaks-in. Break-in typically occurs within the first month or few months of regular use against live pitching. Break-in may require more hits when hitting primarily off of a batting tee. If you would like to playtest a Louisville Slugger bat with TRU3 technology that is already broken-in, contact your local dealer to see whether it offers a demo program.
After break-in, the elastomeric connection system is working properly when a slight amount of movement in the connection is present on contact with the ball. This movement enhances the unmatched feel of the bats with TRU3 Technology. The design of the elastomeric connection system may vary slightly in TRU3 bats intended for stronger players with higher swing speeds using heavier bats, in order to maintain movement within the designed range.
- If movement is normal, is there an excessive amount of movement that would be covered by the limited warranty?Players can check their bat with TRU3 Technology after break-in. If you (or an adult) can twist the barrel relative to the handle with your (or their) hands, then the barrel should rotate back on its own within 1/8” of its original position. If you can twist the barrel relative to the handle and it does NOT rotate back as described, then the connection may have been compromised - please contact the Louisville Slugger warranty department within 1 year of the date of your original purchase. Make sure to keep your original receipt per the terms and conditions of Louisville Slugger’s limited warranty policy.
- Does TRU3 Technology increase the performance in a bat?Yes. The performance enhancement is due to the improved feel with less worry of major hand sting. The advantage of TRU3 is the unmatched feel that the hitter has when swinging a bat with TRU3 - this translates to increase confidence at the plate that lets you Swing HarderTM every time. The increased power would come from an improved swing speed.
- My TRU3 bat was thrown out by an umpire. What should I do?Show the certification marks printed directly on the bat as well as product copy that explains how the movement in the bat is intentional and patented.
If your bat was thrown out for movement in the handle/barrel connection area - Please contact Louisville Slugger and let us know the date / location and your team name so that we can reach out to the league / umpires to help educate them on this revolutionary technology.
Unfortunately, some umpires are not educated on Louisville Slugger’s TRU3 technology and do not understand that the movement is intentional, beneficial, and patented.